Monday, August 28, 2006

Opiate of the masses

well, since all my other scrappy friends are doing it, and I've had a blog for quite some time and really haven't utilized it, I thought, "what the hay" and decided to jump in..........so here goes nothing. I can't promise that I'll be a great blogger or a daily blogger or even an inspirational blogger..........but god only knows that a couple years from now people will be quoting my blog and referencing it like it has legs to stand on, which I promise, it doesn't.
ah, my first blog babble--that felt good.
okay, what is chelsea working on in the world of scrap? My Ireland book. Here's what I've done so far.

Our faces aren't really that distorded!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

WELCOME TO the land of blog!!!!
LOVE YOUR PAGES GIRLY!!

August 28, 2006  
Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Glad to see you blogging Chelsea! Now make sure you do our Blog Challenges. You'll have content in no time!
:)

Jocelyn

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Rene said...

Very nice!!!

August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics