Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blog Challenge 1.0

Now that I'm an "official blogger", my scrapper cohorts say I have to participate in their blog challenges............okay, twist my arm.....I'll play along. :)
JW Dazzle's challenge today on STM is as follows:


What's in an ACRONAME?! No, I didn't misspell it. You've heard of acronyms like KW
IM, LOL, RAK and SWAK! So what about your name? What does it stand for? Take the first letters in your first name and tell us what it means! It doesn't have to be scrapbooking related! Use your creative imagination! Have FUN with it. I can't wait to read everyone's ACRONAMES!!!When you're done, post here and link us back to your blog so we can go check out your ACRONAME!!!Happy Blogging!Jozzie


So here goes nothin:

Celebrating
Her

Enthusiam
Loudly
So
Everyone
A
mens



6 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

Ok, Chelsea, this is the best one yet!!!!

August 30, 2006  
Blogger Rene said...

and PS - every time I see mention of your blog or come to it, I get hungry for mac & cheese. gee, thanks! =)

August 30, 2006  
Blogger Gaspegirl said...

Awesome acroname Chelsea!

August 30, 2006  
Blogger Gaspegirl said...

This is an awesome acroname Chelsea!

August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN sista!

August 30, 2006  
Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

I'm bowing, I'm bowing!!! Good going!!!

Joz

August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics