Saturday, June 09, 2007

at Nancy's demand :)

I've been slow to update lately--I've been a busy busy Chelsea. (which I know comes as no surprise)
I finally had my foot surgery last week to reset one of my previously broken toes and to get rid of a bunion (god that makes me feel old) I've been hobbling around on crutches until they gave me bruises under my arms--so I gave them up. Everyone seems to be my doctor lately, saying "shouldn't you be on crutches? why are you walking?"
I leave for CKU on tuesday, and I pretty excited to see everyone in Cali......bring it west coast! After I'm done teaching, I'm spending a couple extra days to hang with my lil' sis Irene and my best friend Erik.........and who knows, I might get another tattoo--they're like potato chips, I just can't stop! speaking of my sister, here's a recent page I did of her. :)
wanna see a darn cute kid? my niece Ella..............
tell me she's not adorable------you can't can ya?

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Your niece is your "Mini-Me" :D Too cute!!

June 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH she is a cutie!
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Have fun at CKU!!

June 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Chelsa!! I heard a lot about you this past weekend from Crystle. When I saw a link to your blog from Chery's I knew I had to come over and say HI!! I LOVE..LOVE THAT LAYOUT!!

bucket

June 20, 2007  
Blogger Nancywithajones said...

HOW FREAKIN CUTE IS SHEEEEEE aND LOOK AT YOUR PAGES GIRL. I have heard of a couple of your adventures since THIS DATE YOU UPDATED heheheh giving BUS tours aye? bwahahaha SMOOCHES LOVE YA MISS YA
AND UGHMM UPDATE YA DANG BLOG MORE OFTEN I CANT KEEP UP WITH YOU WOMAN!!!!! teehee
you goin to simply southern?

June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics