Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It occurred to me that I hadn’t posted my tattoo pages on my blog. I had submitted them to MM 601, but apparently there’s no room for tattoos within those 601 good ideas, lol. Oh well, nonetheless, I think they’re cool. J
The “trouble” tattoo is mine, and the leg shot is my best friend Erik’s—we got inked together after CHA. (my 4th, his 3rd) I'm sure we'll both be getting more in the near future--as you know, they're like potato chips, you can't stop at one (or two or three or four).

I sent out a couple random rak's today---I love doing that...it makes me happy. It's so fun to know people are going to be unexpectedly visited by the UPS man in a couple days with a happy scrap surprise. :) I think I'll make some pretty cards tonight to send out tomorrow.
Tomorrow is my step-mom's birthday--she's a rockstar. :) here's an oldschool layout I did for her birthday a couple years ago. (I did a whole album) I look at the layouts now though, and I want to go back and redo the whole thing--isn't it funny how fast we progress and our styles change? Nonetheless she loves it, and that's what's important. (oh that kid stuffing her face behind the beer bottle--yeah, that's yours truly. somethings never change, right?)


2 Comments:

Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

girlie - love those layouts - can you drop me an email about your tattoo layouts please. thanks. anam

March 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool pages! And you are so right about "not being able to stop at one", I'm at six now and sooooo not done! LOL!

March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics