Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jozzie's blog challenge

It's been a while since I've done a Joz challenge--and I have to get back into it........so here's her challenge today.
Complete this sentence for your Blog Challenge today...."If I had __________, I would __________".
oh, the possibilities!

If I had MORE TIME, I would GET MORE SCRAPPING DONE!

If I had A MILLION DOLLARS, I would TRAVEL MORE (I mean, like NOT FOR WORK)
If I had ANOTHER DAY WITH MY GRANDMA, I would TAKE ANOTHER WALK AMONGST THE WILD FLOWERS WITH HER

If I had AVOCADOS AT HOME, I would MAKE SOME AWESOME GUACAMOLE

If I had MAGIC ELVES, I would MAKE THEM CLEAN UP MY STUDIO

IF I had 2 PLANE TICKETS TO VANCOUVER, I would TAKE MY BEST FRIEND ERIK
There's so many more possibilities, but those are the first things that came to mind.
now, a few recent layouts. :)
my sister Irene "the bean" (saw her in California the week before last)

my best friend in the whole world, Erik. :) (again, also saw him in Cali the week before last)

and me at sunset beach in Cali, picture taken by Erik. :)
If I had MORE ENERGY, I would SCRAP THE REST OF MY CALIFORNIA TRIP TONIGHT! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts Chelsea! When you're through with those elves...send them my way...k?

February 15, 2007  
Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hey Chels!

I have lots of avaocados getting ripe all at the same time! I can send you some guacamole!!!

And elves to clean up your studio? Damn girl, wish big and ask for Matthew McConauhey to do it! :)

Jozzie

February 15, 2007  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Cool pages!

February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics