Monday, November 20, 2006

All dressed up and no where to go.........

or something like that....so I made this really pretty card for my sister last night (if I do say so myself) She's going to Paris with her boyfriend in December--oohh lala, romantic, right? Well, I was about to mail it and I'm informed that she's no longer going--I guess there was a change in plans (he had a convention or something there and can't go anymore-or it's changed--or whatever yada yada and they're going somewhere else in February, or something)...............which is all rather sad and depressing, but seeing as I'm feeling like a rather selfish scrapper does not negate the point that I made this beautiful card which I ALREADY WROTE IN THE INSIDE OF "paris in december!?!? how romantic! have fun! love, chelsea" (so I can't send it elsewhere)......
So, how do you so, "AH SHIT!" in French?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is indeed a gorgeous card! And for your question - how about: Oh la poopie !!!

November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's pou-pou la phew! LOL! Haven't seen any new blog - what's up with that?! Miss yah!
Joz

December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics