Thursday, October 19, 2006

Toot for me!

Although I never did really like the term toot, as small children use it to discribe their flatulants, but that's another story--the point is I have good news!

email from Iain at Scrapbook Mag. in the UK:

Hi Chelsea
We like the layouts!
We are in the process of introducing a new feature for issue 22 called 'Your Layouts'
This will be half pages with a layout and a bit of story and technique behind it.
How would you like to be the first person pencilled in?
Best wishes
Iain


oooh, I'm international now! LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Chelsea :)

October 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had this amazing response and it wont let me enter it grrrrrr cuz I updated to the new blogger beta...
:( anyway. I had said how moved I was by your post and what beautiful memories you have and how it reminds me of the movie Fried Green Tomatoes (my fav movie) how Buddy was with Izzy. and how you and I are TOWANDAAAAAAA's we are strong.. not cuz we wanna be strong but cuz we were made strong by strong others early and by what life dealt us through losing someone we love so dear.
YOU so need to scrap this girly. IT is awesome therapy and what wonderful experiences to share with your kids someday so they will know and smile at your brothers antics as well.
(hugs you)
love ya mean it!
me

October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics