Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tag! I'M IT!!!!

Didi "tagged" me on her blog so now I HAVE TO do my part to continue the game.
So, it's 5 things involving the #5, and then 5 weird things about me.

1. I have 5 post-it notes stuck to my monitor right now
2. There are 5 pictures of my wedding in my office
3. I could probably survive on 5 foods for the rest of my life (vanilla yogurt, avocados, giordano's pizza, sushi and cinnamon toast crunch)
4. My friend Al's favorite # is 5
5. sadly, I think that I only have $5 in cash in my wallet

5 weird things

1. I can't handle "mouth noises" like people eating or licking their lips
2. I hate the feeling of breath of my skin
3. I love the beach, but I hate sand
4. I hate cats, but I've had one for 8 years
5. I hate energy drinks

1 Comments:

Blogger DivaMom96 said...

So - you forgot to tag others, girl!! Love your blog and glad I found it!

October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics