Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bad Blogger! Bad Blogger!

I know I know, but cut me some slack--memory trends totally wiped every ounce of energy I had!
Lucky for me my best friend Erik drove in from California to see me at the show....of course I scrapped a pic of us from vegas. :)


here's a few more extracaricular pics from the show

all ready to go out!

me and Diana Lyn McGraw (Stemma Design Team member, and all around rockstar)

Diana and Erik

Chelsea, why are you making that face? Um, because Wes decided to say "personal violation!" and stick his finger in my ear right before the picture was snapped. I forgive him though because he's a great guy and we decided to form our own scrapbooking society of harley riding tatooed scrappers. (it's going to be quite exclusive) LOL. Wes is the director/film maker/guru/what have you of "Scrapped"(The Movie) If you've been living in a scrapping box under a rock and don't know what I'm talking about, check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger wes said...

Wet willie? The pleasure was all mine...

wes

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics