Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blog Challenge 13.0

Waking me up in the morning is something few, very brave people have tried. I'm growly and have no interest in leaving the comfort of my warm bed and dreams. I hate waking up. Jason has the undesireable task of waking me up every morning. He gets up about 45 minutes before me in order to shower and dress for work, and right before he walks out the door he comes and tells me it's time to get up........I usually beg for 5 more minutes.

I'm just not a morning person...many will attest to that. (those that have survived the wrath of waking me up) I'm just more of a night person--I can party all night with full energy! (just give me the morning to sleep)

That being said, I need to fill my coffee cup again.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

First of, your header is too funny! I almost scrapped in my pants!

Secondly, I love the new look. Glad you took at the podcast or something or other. That kept booting me up.

Thirdly, I like this look so much better. It fits you!

Fourtly, just say "when" and we'll go out and party together! :)

September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics