Tuesday, September 19, 2006

it's getting hot in here! (blog challenge 8.0)

well, Joz is feeling a little Randy today (actually I have know idea what her husband's name is..............hahahahaha............oh I do so amuse myself) anyway she said to post a hottie........
THIS I CAN DO!

ladies, I give you Wentworth Miller...............star of Prison Break.........pause to admire his beauty--oh how I love thee. He so yummy.
or would you rather

Andy Garcia, my latin love---he can have me any way he wants--as long as he talks the whole time---oh how I love that voice!
or would you rather

dear Matthew...............southern 'gentlemen'........who one might hope wasn't so gentle (down girl!)
or the true hottie of my heart, my husband Jason.

Is it getting hot in here?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm liking the scenery on your blog today! Yeow!
Thanks for the comment. We can sure make you a queen of St. Patty's day crown. No problem.
Yes, I'd be up for drinks whenever you come through Omaha. Let me know and we'll make plans.

I'll be over in Europe the last two weeks of October! Hope you're not coming then.
Take care and talk to you later,
Cara ;)

September 19, 2006  
Blogger Gaspegirl said...

Holy moley... those are some hotties for sure! I love the photos of you and your hubby! Very nice!

September 19, 2006  
Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Humunuh bumpsicles! Loving all of them! Even the picture of the burning house! That one is sure HOT!

September 19, 2006  
Blogger Nancywithajones said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
HOW CUTE ARE YALL
YOU BLOG IS BURNIN BABY!!!!

September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics