Friday, September 15, 2006

Blog Challenge 6.0

My Style? Joz wants to know about my style........well after being on the road in atlantic city this weekend, amogst those who thought it was okay to leave their hotel rooms in a chenile jogging suit and, then being sick in bed with the flu for the last 2 days and waking up with such a knatty mass of hair that I was convinced I had a squirrel trying to build a nest, but he died of suffication, in there......................I think I have no style right now.............I have eye boogers and drool and monkey breath.

oh, my scrapping style? Oh, to scrap....what is that like? I haven't even seen my scraproom in a week sadly. I do know my style is uniquely me though...........I don't color in the lines, never have--------I like to alter everything and anything----I never was a fan of using things the way they came. Tabitha paid me a great compliment that she loves the different things I do with my letters.........good or bad, I'm always trying new things. Most things I try are happy accidents, truth be told. I guess that's how you could sum up my style, a happy accident.

Sorry I've been a bad blogger this week--blame it on work and the flu.....I'll make up for it next week, I promise!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Well, you look great for a happy accident! welcome back!!!! I've missed you something awful!!!

September 15, 2006  
Blogger Nancywithajones said...

LOVE Your style MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! SORRY YOU FEEL BAD hopin you feel better soon
big hugs

September 15, 2006  
Blogger Rene said...

Your happy accidents are amazing! Glad you're back, dead squirrel and all!

September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics