Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blog Challenge 5.0

so, I'm a day late on this challenge, and most likely a dollar short--but what can I say, I'm a busy girl who's stressed to the max right now with work............fingers crossed after this weekend everything will be better.........but I make no guarantees, so don't come looking for a refund! :)
Okay, so yesterday Joz said,
"With all the T-Shirt craze and using them as inspiration for layouts, I'm wondering if you were a T-Shirt slogan, what would yours say? If you can make a LO of it, go do it and post it on your blog too. But we can just keep it simple...So write about what famous T-Shirt slogan would you be? And do you live by it?"
OOOH, so many to choose from and so little time! Oh, what is it? what is it? maybe, "I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk--alcoholics go to meetings"........okay, maybe that's not it........although I did have one heck of a time in the pubs in Ireland! Hmmmm, what about "I wish you were a beer."..............oh, right, same problem--might I add that it's been one heck of a day and I can't wait to go home, have so dinner and a beer..................mmmmmmmmm beer (insert Homer Simpson drool here).....okay, I've got it!
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive".............yep, that about sums it up, I'm a goofball, lovable and loud. Well intentioned, but slightly skued. I like to keep a smile on my face as much as possible, and those of you who know me know that I like to keep other people smiling as well. I work hard, sure, but I also know that IT'S JUST PAPER........I can't lose too much sleep over sales. I try to make lots of people happy, but in the end, I know some people are stubborn and you can't please them..........all I can do it shrug my shoulders and say "I tried". That's all we can ask of people, try.................oh, and darn it---have a good time while you're doing it!

Speaking of my favorite past time (besides scrapping), here's my latest layout. My brother and I are on our way to the Pub in Dublin, but, by the looks of it, we may have already been there!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

Love this LO Chelsea! Great picture!!! xo

September 08, 2006  
Blogger Gaspegirl said...

Oh I am so glad to see this layout here so that I get a chance to comment on it... the layout is fab!! Love how your personality always shines through your work!

September 10, 2006  
Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

you are one strong woman Chelsea!!!

September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that layout. It has so much spirit and is just plain fun.

September 12, 2006  
Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hi Chelsea,

I saw this today and thought of you....For a T-Shirt slogan....

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!"

Like it?!

Joz

September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics