Monday, September 18, 2006

Blog Challenge 7.0

Happy Monday! Okay, it's monday.........and really, lets be honest, that means back to the saltmines and back to business and I wasn't exactly JUMPING out of bed this morning....but seeing as I've been on anti-biotics for three days now for three days and laying around like moss on a log , it's about time I got my butt in gear! So like it or not, HAPPY MONDAY!!!

okay, Joz's challenge today--she asked us
"if you were a fortune cookie, what would your fortune be today?"


NAUGHTY FORTUNE COOKIE!!! Life is like a bag of fortune cookies, you never know what you're gonna get.................or is it................nevermind. Okay really, drumroll please................


And isn't that the truth? Those goals and dreams seem so far away, so distant, so unachievable...but really--it all starts with that first step, that first commitment, that first yes, that first foot on the pavement. It's all about goals. And really, it makes me want to revisit mine---What am I doing to get closer to them, to achieve them? Do I even remember what they were? That's what I'm going to do today--look at my goals--and if I don't like them, revise them........give them actual time lines....and make a first step. After all, that thousand mile journey begins with one step......and god knows, we can't argue with a fortune cookie
.

oh yeah, I certainly can't forget my latest Ireland layout....oh what--you thought I was done--oh no! Here's one of my favorite spots in Dublin.....MMMMM thirsty---well, I need something to wash down my fortune cookie now....a Guinness should do!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Awww see that?! This is one LO my husband can relate to! Glad to see you back on your feet! I like both fortune cookie....but when I saw the first one, I said "Now, that would be Chelsea"! LOL! You make me laugh girlfriend! Missed you last week!

September 18, 2006  
Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Ah, yes, the Black Gold! Fun layout. I travel there with students, so I have to sneak any beverages.

September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics