Monday, September 25, 2006

let's hear it for the BOYS! Blog challenge 11.0



Yeah, yeah, I've got a big ol' women's symbol tattooed on my ankle, true--but that doesn't mean that I don't have love for the lesser, I mean other sex, lol.........................so per Joz's challenge today, I'm gonna show a little love.

Jason and I are polar opposites, and as they say opposites attract....we complete each other.
My husband is pretty darn wonderful, if I do say so myself. :) He fondly refers to my scraproom as "the other man" and supports my obsession greatly.


My Dad is a rockstar, and I can't say that enough........he's my hero. I can honestly say that without my Dad I wouldn't be where I am today, and honestly I'd be lucky if I made it out of childhood alive. I'm so lucky to have a Daddy like him. :)


My brother Stephen is one of my best friends in the world. Even though there's 6 years between us, we're pretty tight. (yep, you've seen him on my back in dublin and conquering a mountain in western Ireland lately in layouts!) A lot of people have jealousy issues with their younger siblings--but not me--I think Buddy (I've called him that since he was born) deserves the world. He's just as sweet as can be, and he cracks me up--and he's a good drinking pal too, now that he's 21! And of course it helps that he's a huge baseball nut and has played since he was just out of diapers. I love him to pieces!


My brother Patrick is just about the cutest Irish boy on Earth. He's 19 now and we've really become close over the last year. It was hard when he was younger as we didn't live together, but now that he's out on his own, we've really bonded. I think he's tons of fun and I have a great time every time I get home to chicago and get to see him. He made a big announcement today, and I just want to tell him how much I love him and support him and think he's the coolest.


My best friend Erik, is truly the best friend anyone could ever ask for. One of my favorite quotes, "friendship is one soul living in two bodies" totally applies to Erik--------we're such a pair, and I love him like no other. When he moved out west 6 years ago, I cried for days, afraid I was losing him. Even though I miss him tons, we're still the best of friends, and see eachother on special trips---sometimes LA, sometimes vegas.........you never know when "pebbles and bam-bam" will strike!

I love ya boys--I give you crap a lot (cuz let's be honest, you need it), but I love ya.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hear yeh! Hear yeh! Great round of boys there Chels! Nice drinking buddies?! :)

Joz

September 25, 2006  
Blogger Rene said...

This was a great read!!! Love these boys!

September 25, 2006  
Blogger Athene said...

Way to rock Chels! I love that you named all of the men in your life as your special men! I have a few of those too and I guess I need to give myself a swift kick in the butt to do some honoring myself!!!

September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea this is a great post. I really enjoyed meeting all the "men" in your life! Great pics.

September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics