Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blog Challenge 9.0

We had soup for dinner last night.............and that can only mean one thing, Fall has arrived. I fought it as much as I could, not wanting to let go of summer. I'm not ready to bundle up, to run the heat, to go on hayrides......I want to run barefoot in the yard yet........smell the sweet aroma of corn on the grill and listen to children giggle as they run through sprinklers in the neighborhood.
It's not that I don't like fall, because I do. It's beautiful, the colors and the smells--but it's the fear of what's behind it......6 long and cold months of Minnesota winter, that I'm just not prepared to welcome. Fall is so short lived, and on it's tail roars in winter with a bitter bite.
NO, I'd rather it stay summer for a while.
That in mind, I did a couple "summery" layouts last night. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

LOVE the LOs Chelsea! Did you actually did some sewing there? OMG, I don't think I'd have the patience....faux stitching is my friend! Working on a fe right now. Will post later.

September 21, 2006  
Blogger Rene said...

I feel you on this one... Love fall, but hate it at the same time because it seems to bring winter!!!

September 21, 2006  
Blogger FFF said...

Pretty scrapbook pages!

September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics