Thursday, September 28, 2006

14.0

"If you were a cartoon Character, who would you be?"

My first thought is Betty Boop, a sassy giggly gal with a great pair of knockers. She's a little on the dumb side though, and that's a little too Jessica Simpson for my taste.
Can I be Mulan? She kicks some major ass, and she's pretty cool for a disney character--she has a mother and everything....and actually gets to be the hero of the story.

If I can't be Mulan, I'll just be one of Mary Engelbreit's cartoons--I heart her. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Ohhhh, that gave me an idea who I really should be.....you'll have to check my blog again!

I think you're all 3 combined! :)

September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool ideas Chelsea! Love that Betty Boop comment. Girl you got em' and you're proud!
Got any to spare? I unfortunately wasn't as blessed as you were. ha ha

September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics