Monday, November 06, 2006

just another manic monday

wo-aho, wish it were sunday..............

Mondays suck, period. Why is it that I can never sleep well on sunday night--tossing, turning, insomnia.....and before I know it, it's monday morning, and I'm grumpy....and I don't mean that in a cute 7 dwarfs grumpy sorta way, I mean "get the heck out of my way and give me coffee before I stick this high heel where the sun don't shine" kind of grumpy.

so, on that lovely note, hope everyone's having a great day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gaspegirl said...

roflmao... that is too funny Chelsea! Hope that your week shapes up well!

November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funnY! I think the problem may be the high heels! Teeheehee! Is your week getting any better?!?

{hugs}

November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your analogy on Mondays! I so totally agree! (((HUGS)))

November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I had a few of those days last week. Poor hubby got in my way one day and he is still nursing his bruises. LOL Miss ya girl!

November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics