Friday, November 17, 2006

long time no blog

well, I'm a busy girl, what can I say? I know I know, that's a lame excuse! I was in Texas from Monday thru wednesday, and flew from there to Omaha--and came home from Omaha last night. I think my dog was happier to see my than my husband--he licked me (the dog)

I was lucky enough to have dinner on wednesday night in Omaha with none other than THE Cara Bresette-Yates. She's just as wonderful and cute as can be! We got to the restaurant at 7:30, and I don't think we even ordered any food until 9 because we were just such chatters! Cara made me the CUTEST card! AND AND AND, she brought me back velvet ribbon from paris---yes PARIS!!!!!!!!! C'est vraiment merveilleux! J'aime le ruban!
(I'll put a picture up after I scan it!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shout out to my girl Chelsea!
LOVED chatting with you Thursday night. So much fun!
Thanks for the "guest spot" on your blog. Dang, I feel honored!

Have a good week and I hope you get some rest in soon. You deserve it!

Love ya.

November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsea - I haven't blogged for a whole week - long time no chat - you busy girl.. glad you girls had fun at dinner xx

November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics