Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Count your blessings

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, happy day before thanksgiving; I won't be blogging tomorrow most likely, as I'll be stuffing my face with mashed patatoes! (NO TURKEY FOR ME!)
So, what are you thankful for today? (and everyday for that matter? we certainly can't be thankful just one day of the year, now can we?)
I AM THANKFUL:
*for having to go out in the middle of the night, because it means I have an adorable dog that is in my home and not racing or being put down.
*for stupid political commentators that I disagree with on television, because it means we have the right of free speech and can voice oUr opinion and make a difference.
*for the extra weight I carry, because it means I am not starving
*for bickering with my husband over silly things like laundry, because it means I have someone I love and we share a life together
*for thousands of photos yet to be organized, because it means I'll be busy scrapping memories for a long time, while continuing to create more

I wish you all a happy day, and hope you have much to be thankful for!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Chelsea! Have a great day tomorrow and know that I am thankful for your contribution to the scrapbooking industry...

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!! We all have much to be thankful for ! Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2006  
Blogger Jami said...

AAAAHHHHH!!! I found you! I enoyed our little conversation the other day. Love your thankful thoughts. Especially the one about having someone to argue with. I am right there with ya! It's always better to have them there than to not. :):)

November 25, 2006  
Blogger Jami said...

~j~ for the one I missed on the last comment....LOL!

November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and I hope the future gives you even more to be thankful for.

November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww what a sweet post!

December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea!! I'm missing you.
Hope you're blogging again soon.

January 01, 2007  
Blogger Sarah Rice said...

Awesome cards Chelsea!! I love the vinatge photographs!

Caardvarks

March 07, 2007  
Blogger Caardvarks said...

Great card! I can tell already that I like your style and sense of humor!

~Jen

March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics