Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday is the day before Friday, and Friday means the weekend is finally upon us! Okay, so I’m jumping the gun a little bit, but it’s been a LONG WEEK!

Some good news today—they tested Courtney’s bone marrow again and the Leukemia cells are less than 5% which means it’s going into remission, so with continued treatment, hope and faith she should make it! She even gets to go home today! I’m going to see her on Saturday and can’t wait.

Also on Saturday, I have to bring a greyhound up to foster care in the twin cities. An owner needs to surrender the dog because of “change in family status”---I’m sure we’ll find a great forever home for the dog. In the meantime GPA will have a great foster home for the hound….that is if I don’t get too attached to her on the way up…maybe Monty needs a playmate?

Made a card today for a friend
…. here’s a peak at it before I send it off on its way.

Getting prepared for CKU next month--I'm really looking forward to the entire experience and teaching there. Although I must admit I'm a little jealous of the people attending because they get to actually take classes and crop and do make and takes--all the things I love to do! I think I will do a little scrappin' at a nighttime crop while I'm there though......if I'm not totally exhausted!

Of course I'm still working on Erik's album...here's my latest layout for that.

I'm hoping to be done with the album this weekend so I can ship it off to him. I found him a great little surprise at an antique shop the other day too---but I can't say what it is--you never know when he's sneaking blog peeks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Love your layout! I have a greyhound from GPA!! His name is Ludwig.

March 08, 2007  
Blogger Maureen said...

Have a safe trip to the cities. Where in Southern Minnesota are you located? I'm in Northfield

March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics