Friday, February 16, 2007

he's a keeper!

I wasn't home for most of Valentines Day. I had flown down to Chicago the day before for a business meeting and wasn't expected home until early evening on Wednesday. Jason, being "ever so romantic" text messaged me on Wednesday morning asking if I wanted a heart shaped take and bake pizza for dinner--------gee, how romantic------------cuz he has a coupon-----oh, cheap and romantic, even better. That being said, I wasn't expecting much.

I was wrong.
This is the first site I saw when I walked in the house.

That's right, not only a dozen roses but the appropriate red labeled Molsen for my drinking pleasure. (mmm, my favorite beer)....and Dove chocolates, and he baked me cookies!

But that's not all! I went up stairs to find these.

Three Dozen More Roses!
................................................and lets not forget the take and bake pizza, lol. :)
yeah, he's a keeper!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Glad you got to come home to all of this 'cause you deserve it!

February 16, 2007  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Aw! SO sweet! He sounds like a keeper!

February 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love him for loving you so much! Glad you had a nice Valentines day cause you definitely deserved it!
And as for that beer. . . I'm on the lookout now. I'm gonna have to try it if it's your fav!

February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics