Sunday, October 07, 2007

April's my month

well, it's not exactly "chelsea kocina" month, but a photo of mine will be the April 2008 photo for Mankato's city calendar. check out all the photos. There are two winning photos that will be announced at the City Council meeting later this month. Those 2 photos will be enlarged, framed and hung in city hall. Regardless if I'm one of those two chosen, I'm still honored to have a photo in next year's calendar. Over 300 photos were entered for the 12 calendar spots.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

WOAH DUDE THAT ROCKS GIRLY!

October 25, 2007  
Blogger Denise said...

Cool...well, I guess I should say "That's Hot" instead...? Sorry! :D

Did I mention I have a dear friend in Fulda, MN? I think that is not to far from you. She talks about Mankato a lot.

November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics