Thursday, October 11, 2007

knitty gritty estrogen club

I had a great night. A new friend and I went out for drinks. She's actually a good friend of my good friend Al. He introduced us last time he was in town visiting, and we've since become friends.
Anyway, Caroline and I met for drinks at a local pub. I arrived to find her knitting at a table (cuz we all knit in bars, right?) Anyway, she was literally a couple stitches (or pearls or something) away from completing this AMAZING sweater...not just any sweater, a red hoodie (and we all know how much I LOVE hoodies)...it rocked. She promptly took her sweater she had on (she had a shirt on underneath) and dawned her new hoodie. She's one cool knittin' kitten.

So, we had a couple margaritas and beers, and found out it was trivia night. We needed a team name to play, so naturally we became the "Knitty Gritty Estrogen Club" Tell me we don't need shirts that say that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

That is so freakin awesome that she was knittin in a bar. and then that she finished it and put it on that is just soooo flippin coool. Man Iwould love to be able to knit like that.

October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics