Thursday, February 28, 2008

Inka dinka woohoo!

So, first off, many many apologies for the many many months that have gone by without a post. Most of you know I accepted a new job this past fall. I've been busy with that, but more so, I've been feeling a little introverted and not in a sharing mood. I was a little burned in the recent past from sharing, and feeling like maybe me and my blog should just hide in the corner for a while with a dunce cap on....but you know what I decided? I decided that everyone that doesn't like me or what I have to say or share, can kiss my white tattooed ass! :)

so, I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, speaking of tattoos, my friend Anam wrote a great article for the April issue of Skin&Ink Magazine....which is finally hitting store shelves now. I was honored when she asked me if one of my tattoo layouts could be used in the magazine. I gave her 2 for the mag editors to choose from, and they chose "body art" which is actually a layout inspired by my best friend Erik's calf and ankle tattoos. I'm along side in the magazine with over a dozen other really talented scrapbook artists who showcased some great ink, so woohoo! Here's the layout I have in the mag (which many of you have seen before, as it's been in another mag and on my site too)
Now, onto other tattoo news.....it's time for another one! I'm totally stoked about it because it's going to be my first arm piece! It'll be on my left forearm. Next Friday's the day, and I promise to post some pics--I'm so excited, here comes #5!

Okay, I totally pinky swear that I'll blog again really really soon, k? MUAH! kisses everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

you rock girl!! thanks for being there through it all.

February 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics