Sunday, August 10, 2008

wedding shoot

I shot my first wedding on Friday. It was an interesting ceremony, as it was pretty nontraditional. The ceremony took place at a YMCA camp, where the bride and groom met. The attire was quite casual; the groom in Khaki cargo shorts and flip flops along with a white linen shirt. The bride wore a strapless white silk sundress.
I shot it along with another photographer, which I liked quite a bit....we both tend to shoot photojournalistically and between the two of us we were able to cover all the angles and shots. By the end of the day, or midway through the reception we had taken over 1200 photos between the two of us. I'll be shooting another in a couple weeks and I'm really looking forward to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

girlie - i've lost your email - drop me a line ok - got some inked news for you :)

awesome photos girlie - so jealous of your talent!!

August 14, 2008  
Blogger Gina said...

Congratulations. Those are gorgeous photos - wonderful memeories being made with the click of your camera.

August 17, 2008  
Blogger ~ maggie brudos ~ said...

cute cute invite..
love the flowers..
terrific shots!!

September 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics