Tuesday, April 29, 2008

pretty petals

I'm really having fun playing in my art journal--trying new techniques and getting my fingers really really dirty. I picked up a new thing of gel medium (golden) today. I've been using the regular matte gel, but decided to pick up some of the soft. I'm glad I did...it spreads a lot easier and I need to lose quite a bit less. I just wish the gel mediums weren't so expensive--considering how fast I go through them. (although today I used the 50% coupon at Michaels so I got the gel for $10)

I stopped at the thrift store at the way home and picked up a couple hardcover books to tear the pages out of for collage work, one of them is an illustrated version of Aesop's Fables so I'm pretty stoked about that. And at 25 cents, you can't go wrong.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Tuttle said...

Beautiful work!

Susan

April 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics